_The 2022 Hot 2 Trot Run presented by Johnson Fitness & Wellness:
Our goal is to give you, the runners and walkers competing in our event, a competitive racing experience in compliance with all CDC/Dane County social distancing and health safety guidelines. We reserve the right to amend this document at any time. Your cooperation and adherence to all safe distancing practices is the key to us being able to offer this event. We have every intention of hosting in an-person event, but if we would have to transition to a Virtual Event, our goal would be to communicate this by May 1st.
* Participants are required to be completely self-sufficient.
* Participants must follow all CDC safe distancing guidelines at all times.
* Participants must be in good health and symptom free from any illness for at least 14 days prior.
* Participants are encouraged register online in advance. There is no race day registration.
* Pickup of your race bib and shirt prior to race day is strongly encouraged. Pickup will take place: Friday at the Cottage Grove Fire Station.