_The 2022 Yellowstone 50, 25 & 10K:
You don't want to miss this spectacular trail run just outside of Yellowstone National Park! The West entrance and gateway to Yellowstone National Park is surrounded by three national forests, blue-ribbon trout streams, and beautiful mountain lakes. Come run a 50K or 25k trail run with breathtaking scenery that takes place right outside the world's first National Park on the trails of Custer Gallatin National Forest.
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online.
- 50K: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 25K: One water station
- 25 & 50K start at 9AM
- No cutoff time: Walkers welcome (All races)
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 25K 1045 Feet, 50K 2090 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration bags include a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Saturday morning, no Friday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 25K race map
- 50K race map (2 loops)
A code will be provided in your confirmation email to order your race shirt online. Shirts can take up to two weeks to be delivered (SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED).
- 8:00AM: Enjoy a mug of coffee with all the trimmings! Add some Bullet Proof MCT for an added kick.
- 8:00-8:45am: Packet pickup at Rendezvous Ski Trails trailhead
- 8:45am: Pre-race meeting at Rendezvous Ski Trails trailhead
- 9am: 50 and 25K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- 6pm: Cutoff time
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE CUSTER GALLATIN NATIONAL FOREST