Race detail - Road Race Runner
  • Facebook
  • Find by State

2022 Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days...

EVENTS
  • 5K Run/Walk:- Run 3.1 Miles
RACE DATE
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Location
Carlon Park
Address
300 E Goodlander Rd
CITY
Selah
STATE/TERR
Washington
Zip
98942
COUNTRY
USA
Description

_The 2022 Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days:

Please make sure that you register before the cutoff date for our 2022- 5k Glow Run. Our club has chosen to donate to The American Childhood Cancer Organization Inland Northwest (ACCOIN). 

Selah Valley Lions Club hosts a 5K Glow Run. This run is going to be held May 21, 2022. From 8:30-9:30pm. Check-in from 12:00pm to 3:00pm on May 20,2022 at Carlon Park. 10% of all proceeds are going directly to our chosen non-profit organization The American Childhood Cancer Organization Inland Northwest. The remaining 90% goes back into our local community through local events that we help with such as the last big event we with was the Make A Splash event; also with the Specials Bowling League in Yakima; we also help families in need of vision and hearing support.  (Please make note that the T-Shirt order has a cutoff of April 10,2022 at 8:30am(PST). But registration will still stay open unitl May 20, 2022 at 1:00pm(PST) you just won't receive a T-shirt at Check in, you will still receive all the other fun stuff we give though.)

Other Info

-) 2022 race registration is open • Registration Information 
 

FIND A RACE BY STATE

Latest Posts

-:- Best Selling Running Books -:-