Join us for our end of season celebratory race on March 31 & April 1. The race course will be Smuggler to Gold Run (snow conditions permitting), open to skiers of all abilities (note the course is on intermediate terrain) ages 10 and older. All race registrants receive a gift. Race is free for all pass holders. There are no aid stations or first aid on course.
Course will be marked on Thursday, March 31 by 9:00am. Skiers will have 48 hours to run each course. Strava (FREE APP) is required to record your time. You must send your time to [email protected].
1. Register for the race here.
2. Choose skate or classic.
3. Download Strava https://www.strava.com/register/free. Please check that you are not set private. Your name should be identifiable between your race registration and Strava.
4. Join the Gold Run Nordic Center Club on Strava.
5. If you have a private setting on Strava you will need to email your results to [email protected] in the below format and include your elapsed time for the Smuggler & Gold Run Segment. All times must be submitted by 7pm on April 1, 2022.
6. You may race any time between 9am March 31, 2022 and 5pm on April 1, 2022.
Top Overall Classic
Top Overall Skate
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen trail conditions, the race director reserves the right to delay, cancel or reschedule the race. There are no refunds in the event of a race cancellation or change.
Front Desk - GRNC at Gold Run Nordic Center