_ The 2022 Run Like A Fool 5K:
Join us for the 2022 running of Run Like a Fool 5k on Saturday, April 2, 2022 in Olympia, WA.
This is a great route for your 1st 5k. Two laps around scenic Capitol Lake. Fast and flat course on pavement and gravel. What costume will you be wearing?
Last day to register online: Wednesday, March 30.
Day of Race registration is $35 from 7:30-8:30am
Presented by Club Oly Road Runners.
Event details and schedule
Saturday, April 2, 2022 at 9:00am.
Packet Pick-Up will be available on day of race beginning at 7:30am at Heritage Park.
To be guaranteed a t-shirt you must register by Sunday, March 20, 2022. We cannot guarantee a t-shirt or t-shirt size if you register after this date.
1. No refunds/compensation/substitutions for unused race entries.
2. Race packets must be picked up by race day. Leftover packets, including t-shirts, will be donated.
3. Must be present to claim overall and age group awards or raffle items.
4. There are no t-shirt exchanges.
Race safety rules:
1. Sorry, no skates, bikes or rollerblades allowed.
2. Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the pack.
3. We strongly discourage the use of earbuds or headphones. It is important that you be able to hear traffic and instructions given by our officials on this open course.
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...