_ The 2022 Cedar 5K & 1 Mile:
Entry Fees include:
Cotton short sleeve T-shirts to the first 200 to register.
Race Goodie bag to the first 200 to register.
Youth Sizes: Youth-Small, Youth-Medium, Youth-Large
Adult Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
5K Course Map [PDF Map] [Online Map]
1 Mile Fun Run Course Map [PDF Map] [Online Map]
Event Pricing [Click Here]
Fundraise $250 and receive your entry fee back. Must register for the race and sign up as an individual fundraiser. [Click Here to Start]
Race Day - Saturday, April 30, 2022
6:30am - Registration Opens
7:45am - 5K Registration Closes
8:00am - 5K Start
8:45am - 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk Closes
9:00am - 1 Mile Fun Run Start
9:30am - Awards Ceremony
Awards & Raffle Prizes:
To be entered into raffle prize drawings you must be registered by April 29th. No race-day registrants can get a raffle prize.
5K Male and Female Awards to:
Top Overall Male/Female
Top 3 M/F in 10 & Under, 11-14, 15 – 19, 20 – 29,
30 - 39, 40 - 49, 50 - 59, 60 - 69, 70+ (10 Year Age Groups)
Overall & Age Group Awards will Not be duplicated.
Fun Run participants will each receive a finisher's award.
* Largest Team (Number of 5K registered participants by April 22, 2022)
* Fastest Team Award (Based on total time for first 5 registered team members to cross the finish line for the Cedar Run 5K. Teams may be comprised of more than 5 registered participants.)
* To be considered a team, there must be 5 or more participants registered under the team name by April 22, 2022.
* Start your Team by [Clicking Here] - Team Captain to register first to create the Team Name.
* Create/Join a Fundraising Team [Click Here]
* Manage Your Fundraising Team by [Clicking Here].
* Participating as a team can be a lot of fun and what a great way to be with family & friends. It only takes two people to make up a team. Create a team name and create your fundraising page right on RunSignUp.com. [Help to fundraise or donate]
* Are you registered for Cedar 5K? [Check here]
* To see the list of teams Online [Click Here]
* Fundraise $250 and receive your entry fee back. Must register for the race and sign up as an individual fundraiser. [Click Here to Start]
How to wear your Bib Number:
Please wear your Bib Number on the FRONT of your shirt during the race. [Example] Remember to bring your Bib Number Race day. No Bib Number means no recorded time in the 5K.
Bandits are unregistered runners or walkers attempting to participate in the run or walk events. Running with No registration is not permitted in the 5K, 1 Mile Walk/Run. Please be sure to register for the St. Elias Cedar Run 5K, 1 Mile Walk/Run so that you can enjoy all that the race has to offer. Everyone in the 5K, 1 Mile Walk/Run will need to wear their Bib Number that shows you are a registered participant. All proceeds of the event go to The Just Keep Smiling Foundation.
Pets at the Race:
If you choose to bring your pet, pets will not be allowed on the racecourse or start area. All pets must be on a leash. Please clean up after your pet. The actions of the pet are the responsibility of the pet owner/caretaker.
Strollers at the Race:
If you are participating with a stroller and/or children, we ask that you keep your children with you at all times and that you start from the back of the starting line. This will allow your family members, and our other participants, a safer race experience.
Your entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. The race will occur rain or shine, warm or cold. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds, rather, your entry fee will be used as a donation to The Just Keep Smiling Foundation. You can make changes to your registration or transfer to another person by logging back into RunSignUp.com with your User ID [How to make changes]. Changes or transfers must be completed before April 25, 2022.
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
The Steamtown Marathon is held in northeastern Pennsylvania on the Sunday before Columbus Day. The annual event draws over 1,000 athletes every year. The 26.2… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...