_ The 2022 Finally Spring 5K!:
The 2022 Finally Spring 5k! is the 12th edition of the event and we are excited to return after a 2-year hiatus! One of the very first trail races of the year in the region, the FS5K! features a moderately challenging, but very scenic 5k and one-mile kids run. Our very popular MRC Running socks are available for just $5! Prize money will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers and great gifts will be given to top age group finishers.
Please note we will adhere to all Town of Manchester Covid rules, restrictions, and suggestions, as well as our own. These are likely to change each week, but here are some items to keep in mind.
- No on-site, paper registration.
- No cash accepted on-site. We accept credit cards and checks, though prefer as contactless as possible.
- Online pre-registration is strongly encouraged and the price to register day of will reflect our strong encouragement to pre-register.
- We recommend masks in close proximity to others, and they must be worn in the school.
- There will be no post-race food. We will provide bottled water.
- Our awards ceremony will only recognize the top three overall male and female winners; all other divisions will feature "walk-through" awards distribution.
2022 Results at: track.rtrt.me
2021 Results: not available ???
2020 Results at: runsignup.com - virtual
2019 Results: 5K / Kids Mile / Searchable
2018 Results at: iresultslive.com
2017 Results at: iresultslive.com
2016 Results at: iresultslive.com
2015 Results at: iresultslive.com
2014 Results at: resultsafe.com
2013 Results at: resultsafe.com / Race Report
2012 Results at thelastmileracing.com: Overall / Age Group
2011 Results at thelastmileracing.com: Overall / Age Group / Kids Mile
2010 Results at thelastmileracing.com: Overall / Age Group
For the first time in it’s history the Eugene Marathon has been cancelled due to the Covid-19 Virus. The 2020 event had been scheduled for… ...
New study shows that following in the slipstream of another puts runners at risk of COVID-19. 2 Meters is an ok distance when only jogging,… ...
The Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) has been meeting regularly with city and state officials to discuss all updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Governor Charlie… ...
If you’re a runner we’re pretty sure you’ve been in a similar situation where you strongly believe that you can push yourself go further… ...
According to a latest research conducted by Glasgow Caledonian University, people who use running as their main physical activity are happier than the rest… ...