_ The 2022 Road to Darien:
Aim for a new goal with a 13.1, 18, or 26.2 mile group run from
Ridgefield Running Company to Darien Running Company this spring!
There are limited spots for this event. If you register and then decide you cannot attend, please email [email protected] as soon as possible as we will have a wait-list.
Both 26.2 and 18 miles begin at 6:30 AM from Ridgefield Running Company.
13.1 miles begins at 7:15 AM from Onatru Farm in Lewisboro.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- This is a *free*, no-frills, group run, not a timed race. Roads will be open to traffic and there will be no on-course water/aid stations. For the past two Road to Darien runs, we've provided a bottle drop bin, and twice it's been stolen/confiscated. We will work on alternatives, but for now plan on CYO (carry your own).
- Runners should use the bathrooms at Ballard Park/Onatru Farm prior to the run (RRC's will not be available).
- Runners are responsible for post-run transportation back to starting point.
- Roads are open to traffic. Use caution, be visible, and obey the rules of the road.
- We will have post-run pancakes waiting for you at Darien when you are finished.
- We can't wait to see you, but you MUST BE REGISTERED TO PARTICIPATE!
26.2: Coming Soon!
Here's how to load a Strava route onto your Garmin.