_ The 2022 Spring Street Mile:
Connecticut's Fastest Mile is back in 2022! We are pleased to once again be part of the USA Track & Field - Connecticut Road Racing Grand Prix circuit! You do NOT need to be competitive or be a member of USATF to participate. All are welcome to this exciting and fast challenge!
The Spring Street Mile features separate races for men and women and is a point-to-point course. That means the race starts 1-mile from where it finishes. Our check-in area is near the finish line so please plan accordingly. Restrooms are also one-mile away from the mile start.
The Spring Street Mile leaders will be extremely fast, we ask everyone to be humble about their start position and we will ask the fastest runners to start on the line. The 5k may also be fast, but you have a little more time to establish a position.
The Spring Street Mile is preceded by the Halfway to Turkey Day 5k, you are welcome to compete in both.
Covid-19 precautions are as follows:
- Please register in advance; we will offer paperless race-day registration, but we highly encourage everyone to register in advance. Race day pricing will reflect this encouragement.
- No cash accepted on race day. Again, please register in advance.
- Our awards ceremony will recognize the top 3 male and female runners in all races; every other division will utilize a walk-through prize pick-up. (If you finished in the top 3 of your division, you can grab your prize from us as soon as they are ready). This helps relieve standing around in close proximity to one another.
- Masks are encourage in all locations; and may be required in the restrooms.
- We will abide by all Town of Manchester and USATF guidelines regarding Covid-19.
- There will be no post-race food. We will have bottled water available.
2021 Results: not available ???
2020 Results: Cancelled due to Covid-19
2019 Results at: iresultslive.com
2018 Results at: iresultslive.com
2017 Results at: iresultslive.com
2016 Results at: iresultslive.com
2015 Results at: iresultslive.com