• Facebook
  • Find by State

Kappa Delta Shamrock 5K

EVENTS
  • Running: Kappa Delta Shamrock 5K
RACE DATE
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Start Time
7:00 AM
REGISTRATION WEBSITE
Location
California State University of San Bernardino Library Lawn
CITY
San Bernardino
STATE/TERR
California
Zip
92407
COUNTRY
USA
Phone
951-505-1821
Description
Kappa Delta Sorority's Annual Shamrock Project. This year goal is to raise $11,000 for the prevention of child abuse. 80% of our goal will stay in our community to fund the incredible work being done by Childhelp Inc. The remaining 20% will be going toward Prevent Child Abuse America. With your help, we can continue to make an impact on the lives of children within our community and around the nation.
Parking Lot1Complimentary Parking is offered in Lot D.

FIND BY STATE

Latest Posts

UPCOMING GAME

aMERICAN eAGLES
vs. tHE wASHINGTON rEDSKINS

Central NYC Stadium

FA Premier League 2015: Eagles - Redskins

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm // Recurring Event

40 -150$